Who we are
Our website address is: https://illicithair.co.uk. ILLICIT HAIR is the official data collector of this website.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
c. Reviews and testimonials
Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling ILLICIT HAIR to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
Purpose Analytical/performance cookies (Google Analytics)
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Targeting cookies (Google Adwords)
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Third party websites and services
ILLICIT HAIR may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
As a guest to our business, you have the following rights under the new General Data Protection regulations (GDPR), which this policy and our use of personal data have been designed to uphold.
1) The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data;
2) The right to actress your personal data that we hold about you.
3) The right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete. (please contact our clinic to update your details).
4) The right to be forgotten, i.e the right to ask us to remove your personal data that we hold about you. (we only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in section 5 but if you would like it removed sooner, please contact us using the details in the last section.
5) The right to restrict (ie prevent) the processing of your personal data;
6) The right to data portability, (obtaining a copy of your data to re-use with another service or organisation.
7) the right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes.
8) rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
Accessing your own Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by ILLICIT HAIR
You can contact ILLICIT HAIR via phone 01323301313, email email@example.com or via mail to 66 Susans Rd Eastbourne BN21 3TG